Get only the Khol powder…
UNIQUE IN QATAR !! traditional natural and homemade pure Khôl …
We import the Khôl stones from Saudi, they are soaked in water (zamzam) for 3 days (we change the water everyday). We leave them dry under the sun. We grind them by hand with a pestle and filter the powder several times to get rid of the minuscule remaining pieces.
This KHÔL is obtained by a very old and traditional way. It takes many days to get the fine powder we can use in our eyes.
This is the traditional way it was made in Qatar, Arabic countries and Asia.
KHÔL is not only an eye liner but has so much more good benefits for your eyes… cleansing properties, control the sun’s glare, protecting the eyes…
SUITABLE FOR ALL “EYES” TYPE !! also lens wear..
If Kohl is known as a cosmetic, it was first used for its medicinal properties. The Egyptians used it as eye drops to prevent and relieve eye infections, but also protect the eyes from strong refraction of light that is emitted by the desert sand.
Kohl is the ultimate makeup of the Oriental woman. Kohl is a very fine mineral powder obtained after grinding of antimony sulphide.
Kohl can be black, gray or burgundy depending on the mixtures.
• Kohl East is the source of kohl pencils. It will last longer than a conventional pencil.
• In addition to being a cosmetic product, kohl has cleansing properties: it protects the eyes of aggression (dust, light, wind) and is held above the kohl pencils and fat.
• Its blackness also controls the sun’s glare in the desert, and thus it is used by both men and women of the desert.
• If you have sore eyes due to wind or sun, you do not wear glasses, kohl make you great service (to avoid stye).
• It is the ultimate makeup of the Oriental woman and gives a look of deep and mysterious.
• Traditionally, kohl applied using a thin wooden stick called “mirwed”.
• Kohl is compatible with lens wear.
• Place the wooden stick in olive oil overnight so that it soaks into the wood. Pick up the stick in right hand to apply to right eye.
• Dip tip of the stick into the kohl powder. Hold the stick parallel to eye, and starting at the inner point of the eye, run it between the eyelids ACTUALLY TOUCHING THE EYE.
• Re-powder the stick, pick up in left hand and repeat on the other side. Note that the appearance of tears, the first time is quite normal, because due to the cleaning of the eyeball.
• The usual and regular practice of laying kohl will permanently settle this problem.
• Excess powder will gather at the corner of the eyes and you can remove it.
• It is much less artificial looking than painting a line outside the lids with commercial eyeliners; people will notice your eyes, but they won’t be quite sure why…
Home-made khol is VERY dark, so one of the ways to use it is, put heavily on eyes at night before going to sleep, wash your face in the morning, the remaining khol leaves a beautiful, natural tint on your eyes, which no makeup artist can replicate.
IMPORTANT: If you wear contact lenses you must apply kohl BEFORE inserting lenses( it might damage your contact lenses ).
1 bottle of Khol Powder.
Ecological friendly – Paraben free – Silicone free
NO TESTED ON ANIMALS.